Participants are invited to hold workshops on topics relevant to social robotics. We particularly welcome creative, innovative, and interactive workshop formats that focus on areas of active research to generate significant discussion and exchange of ideas between participants, as well as interactions between established experts and early-career researchers. We encourage state of the art programs with high level of interest, impact, creativity and innovation that will attract a broad and active audience. Also, workshops focusing on academia-industry partnership and technology transfer of robotics research are welcome, with the aim of making connections to fields outside of robotics and/or connect academia to industry.
The primary criteria for selection are anticipated level of interest, impact, novelty or creativity, and technical background of presenters.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: 30 September 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 10 October 2022
- Half page abstract and website URL Due: 20 October 2022
- Workshop Date: 13 or 16 December 2022
- Conference: 13-16 December 2022
Please write to the committee if you require assistance to meet the deadlines.
The submission of the workshop contribution must be accompanied with the following information:
- Workshop duration: half or full day
- Workshop form: online, hybrid, or on-site
- Organizers: name and the affiliation of the members of your organizing committee (Name, Affiliation, Email address).
- Workshop description and objectives: concise description of the content and objectives of the workshop.
- Intended audience and plans to solicit participation: describe the intended workshop audience, how you plan to solicit participation: (i) ahead of the workshop to generate submission and (ii) within the workshop in encouraging discussions and exchanges between participants.
- List of topics: a bulleted list of the topics of interest that will be covered by the workshop.
- List of invited speakers: list any invited speakers (if applicable)
- Additional information: Any relevant information that could not be captured by the previous sections (e.g. regarding previous workshop organization)
Submissions should be PDF documents of no more than 3/4 pages, following the Springer LNCS/LNAI style for the layout (available on the Springer LNCCS website).
Proposals on workshops will be considered by the organizing committee. Interested participants shall contact firstname.lastname@example.org for proposal submission or enquiry.
We look forward to hosting your workshop at ICSR 2022 !